homes for india pvt Ltd provides the interior design services include design, preparation interior floor plans , popularly known as interior layouts, interior detailing, furniture layouts,
• Project Inception - The planning of your project starts here. Working together with you, As a interior designer we required your project needs, dreams and goals.
• Schematic Design – During this stage we will begin by preparing preliminary interior design layouts based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. we will review these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
• Design Development – This stage refines the agreed upon interior layout for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what, if any, adjustments are required.
• execution and project management – we will consult with you and advise you during furniture and other furnishing work. On-site visits will determine if interior work is preceding in general accordance as per drawings and designs provided by us, and that the design, materials, and workmanship meet with acceptable standards.
The Selection Of Plot
As if saving money to buy your dream home was not strenuous enough, selecting the right property or a plot has got tougher in today’s time. The good thing when you own a plot of land is that you have the freedom to build a space that is uniquely yours. While everyone wants their home to be the most comfortable and the safest place, following some Vastu Shastra for home can help ensure good health for your loved possession.
Taking Vastu into consideration is important at every stage from buying a plot to getting a construction done over it. In order to attract positive energies in your new home, it is vital that you select the right plot or site for your house’s construction. There are certain significant Vastu principles in place that must be followed when looking to buy a plot –
SHAPE of the Plot As per the Vastu home plans, the shape of the plot that holds a building can affect the well-being of the inmates and while some shapes have a good effect, others leave a bad effect. Here are the plot shapes that have a positive effect on the building it encircles –
Square plot – A plot that has equal length and width is considered ideal for construction with respect to Vastu. Such plot shapes ensure an all-round growth and prosperity for its inmates.
Rectangle plot – Rectangular shaped plots that particularly have a length and width ratio of 1:2 are considered very auspicious. Such plots bestow good health, prosperity and wealth upon the residents.
Gou-mukhi plot – These plots are narrow in the front and has a wide back. These plot shapes are considered favorable for residential purpose as they tend to bring prosperity and good luck to the house owners.
Simha-mukhi plot – These plots have a wide front or entrance but are narrow at the back. They are often considered inauspicious for residential purposes but are suitable for commercial spaces and help the business owners prosper.
With rapidly changing lifestyle preferences and a maturing view of home decor, interior designing has established as an integral part of how a space, whether residential or commercial, shapes up to be.
Time and again, it has been observed that coordinating with technicians, glass vendors, designers, and architects for designing a space can be exhaustive and greatly time-consuming. Between finding the right labor and technicians to coordinating with them to get the work finished on time, it is a hassle you can do without.
Turnkey interior design services by Homes4India come in as a one-stop solution for all of the above problems that you might face with regards to interior designing. Opting for these services can turn your unfurnished empty shell of an apartment, Greenfield site or office space into a fully functional one, as per your requirement in the most hassle-free manner.
homes for india pvt Ltd provides the Architectural services include design, preparation conceptual sketches , popularly known as sketch plan or floor plan, project managements , construction documents, we also provide a wide variety of services including feasibility studies, architectural programming and project management.
The following is an outline of our services and their sub-consultants:
• Project Inception - The planning of your project starts here. Working together with you, As an Architect we required your project needs, dreams and goals.
• Schematic Design – During this stage we will begin by preparing preliminary design sketches based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. we will review these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
• Design Development – This stage refines the agreed upon schematic design for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what, if any, adjustments are required.
• Construction Documents – When the design concepts have been decided, we will prepares working drawings,MEP drawings and specifications. These are required to guide the contractor in construction.• Bidding and Negotiation – we will can advise you on your choice of contractor – usually done by calling for competitive bids. We will help to evaluate the bids and select the contractor, and prepare the contract between you and the contractor.
• Construction and project management – we will consult with you and advise you during construction. On-site visits will determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with the contract, and that the design, materials, and workmanship meet with acceptable standards.
• Substantial Performance of Construction / Occupancy Certificate – we will provides regular progress reports to keep you informed, authorizes staged payments to the contractor and remains involved until the project is completed.